BelovedYoga is partnering with their affiliate studio, Azure Yoga in Antibes, to offer the Summer 2017 Vinyasa Yoga Immersion & Teacher Training 200 Hour RYT (Yoga Alliance)
Module 1: Immersion into the Essence of Yoga
July 21 - August 5 2017 - 1500 Euro
Module 2: The Art of Teaching
August 7 - 19 2017 - 1500 Euro
Modules 1&2 €29o0 (* €100 early bird discount: register by May 1)
Monday - Friday 8h00-18h00, Saturday & Sunday off, Graduation 19th August in the morning
Now in its fourth year, this intensive immersion program provides a safe, nurturing and creative environment for students who wish to strengthen their relationship with Yoga and for more experienced practitioners who have a calling to teach this beautiful ancient art.
About our Yoga
We honor the essence of Vinyasa as inspired by Krishnamacharya and shared by the lineages of Ashtanga, Iyengar & Viniyoga.
Central to our practice is the breath and we focus.
This 200 hr program is offered over four weeks, divided into two week modules and incorporates aspects of a unique mentoring program. The teacher training is recognized by Yoga Alliance and upon completion of all four weeks students receive an internationally recognised 200 Hr RYT Certiﬁcation.
In order to ensure the highest quality teaching, the program is limited to 15 students.
Module 1 - Immersion
• History, philosophy and paths of Yoga
• Develop a daily asana and meditation practice
• Understand a range of yoga postures and their
• Deepen your knowledge of Sanskrit and Chanting
Module 2 - Yoga Teacher Training
• Lead yoga and meditation practice
• Receive and perform adjustments
• Sequence poses to create a balanced flow
• Anatomy for Yoga Teachers, including:-
• Energetic Anatomy
• Muscular-skeletal components of selected postures
• The art of language for teaching
• the power of music in your classes
For more information call 0640 44 78 55 or email email@example.com .
Apply via email Maryam@belovedyoga.com .
Program Directors: Maryam Ovissi, eRYT 500, RPYT & RCYT
Jafar Alexander, eRYT 200/500 RYT
Maryam and Jafar are Directors of the BelovedYoga School in Reston,VA, SA. BelovedYoga is honored to work with Azure Yoga Studio in Antibes to offer this unique opportunity in the Cote D’Azur.