Discover Your Purpose-Yoga & Hiking Retreat in the Austrian Alps 3rd-10th September 2017
Led by Karin Ebner & Geraldine Hardy
What is your journey? Some of us know, some of us don’t. Either way, it is a lifelong journey for all of us. So how do we know which way to go? Where to turn? When to say yes or no? Which path to take?
Join us for a week of Yoga & Hiking amidst the stunning Austrian Alps, and discover your true calling through the 8 limbs of yoga. The Yoga Sutras, written by the Sage Patanjali, are regarded as the primary texts of yoga. A collection of aphorisms, they offer guidelines for living a purposeful life. These Sutras outline the eight limbs of yoga - a path to awaken to our divine essence, so we are able to live fully from a place of authenticity. During this week we will explore these 8 limbs, and how we can learn to incorporate them into our lives, to help stay true to our path, our purpose in life.
We will be staying at Alpenretreat, an authentic, 500 year old Manor House, that "blends seamlessly into a mountain panorama of pine forests, jagged peaks and crystal clear Alpine lakes". We are very excited to be sharing this special experience with you!
Leading the retreat will be an international ensemble of retreat leaders: International Yoga Instructiors Karin Ebner and Geraldine Hardy will guide you through an all-level practice, and together we will explore how we can incorporate the 8 limbs of Yoga into our everyday lives. Experience Leader & Tour Guide Dago Rojas will take care of all our needs, and ensure that everyone is having an amazing time, so we can appreciate and be thankful for each and every moment we get to experience during this retreat. He will also capture our moments, so we are able to disconnect as much as possible.
Cost of the retreat: 1000 Euros base price per person, based on douple occupancy. Early Bird discounts available for a limited time (see below).
Included in the Retreat:
- 7 nights accommodation at Alpenretreat, Austria
- All meals (Vollpension)
- Daily Yoga Classes & Workshops
- 3 guided hikes through the surrounding Alps
- Dynamic, all-level Hatha & Vinyasa practices will be offered in the mornings, designed to prepare as well as restore the body, and to complement the hiking activities during the week,
- Afternoon sessions will vary between Restorative Yoga, Meditation, Yin & Yoga Nidra
- During the retreat we will have free time in order to create space for adventures, go swimming in the nearby lakes, or just doing nothing
- Airfare & Transfers
- Additional tours, massages, or other outside activities & food/drink
- Gratuity for local tour guides & hotel staff
*Please note that this retreat is limited to 15 retreaters due to limited lodging space available. If you want to ensure we have space, sign up now!*
We have the following lodging choices available:
1. Single bed, shared room (assigned roommate)
2. Double bed, shared room (100 Euros extra, assigned roomate)
3. Bedroom for couples (large shared bed)
All bedrooms are part of suites and therefore all baths are shared.
For private, single ocupancy (no room sharing) please inquire. We will assign a roommate(s) to you, unless you are requesting to room with someone in particular.
Early Bird Rates for limited time:
1. Sign up by April 30 and save over 100 Euros – the total cost of the retreat will only be €897.-
2. Sign up by June 30 and save over 50 Euros – the total cost of the retreat will be €947.-
3. Sign up by July 31, and pay the full fare of €997.-
Please note full payment is due no later than July 31, 2017.
* A €500 deposit reserves your space until full payment is due.
* Deposit will be paid directly to Alpenretreat, and can be paid via Paypal or Banktransfer.
* The remaining balance can be paid with Cash at the retreat, or if you prefer early prepayment options online, please contact us direcly.
* Please specify room choice to reserve your requested space. Deposit will be credited towards final payment. Your Deposit is non-refundable, but can be transferred to another retreater if available.
*How to sign up:
Make a €500 deposit to reserve your spot by first sending an email to either Karin: firstname.lastname@example.org or Geraldine: email@example.com. Will will provide you with a link to make the deposit directly to Alpenretreat.
About Karin Ebner:
Founder of Pura Vida Yoga & Wellness, Karin is an international Yoga Instructor, and has been teaching in various locations throughout Costa Rica, USA and Europe. Karin's Bhakti-infused yoga classes are focused on breath, and allowing time and space as she guides students though an alignment based practice. She hopes to inspire people to discover their own unique journey by offering life-changing Yoga Retreats in blissful sanctuaries around the globe. It took Karin many stepping stones until she understood her Divine Journey in this life. It was through Yoga, which taught her to follow her own true north, that she was able to fully jump into her life and live her Dharma. And this she wants to share.
About Geraldine Hardy:
Geraldine is the Founder of Azure Yoga, and she draws her inspiration for a Vinyasa Flow style from her experience in dance, while following the principles of ‘sthira sukham asanam’ (Yoga Sutra 2.46) – ‘creating the appropriate amount of effort to sustain ease in the body and mind’. Experiencing this balance ‘on the mat’ and then taking it ‘off the mat’ in our daily lives. 'I have learned in the past years that happiness and contentment starts with working within myself first and embracing to be a student for my lifetime, while enjoying my journey . …. From doing to be a human being'
About Dago Rojas:
Dago is a Tour Guide & Experience Leader, and has been working with International yoga teachers for the past 6 years to help create blissful yoga retreats & getaways, ensuring that all the retreaters are having an unforgettable experience throughout their journey. His passion is Mother Nature, and he loves helping people re-connect with their essence during his tours.
TESTIMONIALS FROM RETREATERS IN COSTA RICA